Life Coaching Sessions
It is my deepest desire that each of us enjoy a gorgeous, delight-filled, beloved, and sacred life. And it’s my calling to help people do just that! Life coaching is a fairly new profession that focuses on helping people work through behaviors, thoughts, beliefs, fears, and other normal mental structures that can keep us far from the life we want to live.
In each session we’ll attend to the area(s) in your life where you feel most unhappy and create space there for transformation. I share tools, practices, visualizations, meditations, intuition, and more to help you uncover and address what holds you back. And I listen. Our sessions are a sacred space where you are safe, heard, and supported. I also believe in empowerment, encouragement, and fun! In each session you’ll come away with ideas, tools, and practices that you can use right now, and whenever you need them in the future.
Look over the offerings here (and check out my other services too) to see which one appeals to you. If you have any questions, concerns, or just want to see if we connect I’d love for you to join me for a free 20 minute session.
Personal Coaching Sessions:
This is a single session and is great for getting clarity on a dream or concern. Or perhaps just getting started on a goal so you can go from there. They also work really well for follow-up coaching sessions when you’re feeling lost or stuck and need a boost. They’re 60 minutes of focused attention and include one week of email follow-up coaching and expansive notes of our session including more ideas and assistance. The fee is $90 per session. You can go here to set one up!!
Life Coaching Packages:
These packages are for a group of sessions lasting from 45-90 days. A series of sessions offers us an opportunity to go deeper and to get a lot more done, after all a single session can only cover so much. Deep listening is always the first step and a package gives us plenty of time for that. In this series of sessions we will address your concerns, hopes, and dreams and find the best tools and practices for your needs. Then we’ll take our time to sense into the right solutions for you and come up with a plan of action. Meeting with you regularly is both a joy and a great help for supporting you in your transformation. Life coaching is about offering you insights, tools, and practices that empower you to create your best life each day!
Here’s how it works:
3 or 6 Session Packages:
- Sessions are offered every two weeks (unless you require different timing based on your needs, we can discuss this via email or in our first session).
- Sessions are 60 minutes of focused attention on you and your area of concern.
- I offer comprehensive notes that include action steps, further tools and practices to try, as well as a summary of what we covered during the session. My clients really like these and save them for reference. This allows you to be fully present during the session with no worries about note taking.
- Email availability between sessions for questions, coaching, and follow up.
- I also draw an oracle card for each session to provide added insight. These are very popular and wonderfully helpful for clients!
- If you’ve never worked with me, I offer (and recommend!) a free 20-30 minute “Getting to Know You” conversation where we can discuss your goals for working with me, answer questions you have, and see if we’re a good fit for working together.
3 Session Package – $250
6 Session package – $490
Click HERE to schedule a session. Or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to hear from you!
"I love our sessions!"
“Specifically: your excellent listening skills, your deep compassion and willingness to adapt to wherever I am at the moment, your ability to help me arrive at my own insights, the intuitive guidance you share, and your knowledge of and wisdom/creativity in using the various tools for each issue.”
Shelly M. Smith
"I really like the session notes."
“They were thorough, yet not too long. I was able to let go into the session knowing I didn’t have to take notes and would still have the information I needed. I think that allowed me to be more present and got to greater lengths each session.”
Morganne K. Maher
"I feel like I can talk to you openly and honestly, and don't have to explain myself."
“I love that you combine practical tools and action steps with spirituality, meditation, goddesses, and all that good stuff. It’s right up my alley…I can be me, and you understand me.”