Coaching Sessions (for your delicious life)
It is my dream that each of us enjoy a gorgeous, delight-filled, and sacred life. And it’s my calling to help people do just that! Life coaching is a profession that focuses on helping people to work through behaviors, thoughts, beliefs, fears, and other normal mental structures that can keep us far from the life we want to live. My sessions are completely customized to your needs and dreams. I trained with Martha Beck, but have also continued to study other methodologies. And I create my own tools and practices, as well, to offer you the greatest opportunity to find a process and solution that works for you and your unique self.
In each session we’ll attend to the area(s) in your life where you feel the most dissatisfaction and create space there for transformation. I share tools, practices, visualizations, meditations, intuition, and more to help you uncover and address what holds you back. And I listen. Our sessions are a sacred space where you are safe, heard, and supported. I also believe in empowerment, encouragement, and fun! In each session you’ll come away with ideas, tools, and practices that you can use right now, and whenever you need them in the future.
Below you’ll find more details (you might also check out my other services to find the best fit for you). If you have any questions, concerns, or just want to see if we connect you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or better yet – I’d love for you to join me for a free 20 minute session!
Personal Coaching Sessions:
This is a single session and is great for finding clarity about a dream or concern. Or perhaps you just want help getting started on a goal so you can carry on from there. These sessions also work well for follow-up coaching when you’re feeling stuck, or need a boost. They’re 60 minutes of focused attention and include two weeks of email follow-up coaching and expansive notes of our session including more ideas and assistance. The fee is $90 per session. You can go here to set one up!
The “no session notes” option: If you want to take your own notes you can book here for a discounted rate (I love writing your session notes and offering you more ideas and tools, but they do take time!). You will be responsible for taking notes in each session and keeping track of the steps you want to take and the tools and practices we discussed for your use over the time between sessions. I will still send a brief post session email with the basics: “No Notes” single session fee: $75 per session.
Life Coaching Packages:
These packages are for a series of sessions lasting from 45-90 days. This approach offers us an opportunity to go deeper and to get a lot more done. Deep listening is always the first step and a package gives us plenty of time for that. In this series of sessions we’ll address your concerns, hopes, and dreams and find the best tools and practices for your needs. Then we’ll sense into the right solutions for you and come up with a plan of action. Meeting with you regularly is both a joy and a great help for supporting you in your transformation. Each coaching session is about offering you insights, tools, and practices that empower you to create your best life each day!
The Details for 3 or 6 Session Packages:
- Sessions are offered every two weeks (unless you require different timing based on your needs, we can discuss this via email or in our first session). I will need an email address for you (a private one) in order to send you intake paper work and session notes.
- Sessions are 60 minutes of focused attention on you and your area of concern. I bring my best self to each session, and trust me when I say that together we create something much greater than the two of us separately! It is always a divine creation.
- I offer comprehensive notes that include your insights during each session, action steps, further tools and practices to try, as well as a summary of what we covered. My clients really like these and save them for reference and reminders. This allows you to just be fully present during the session too.
- Email availability is offered between sessions for questions, coaching, and follow up.
- I draw an oracle card for each session to provide added insight. These are always interesting and helpful!
- If you’ve never worked with me, I offer (and recommend) a free 20-30 minute “Getting to Know You” session where we can discuss your goals for working with me, answer questions you have, and see if we’re a good fit. At that time (if you are ready) we can schedule a regular session or you can always book one below.
3 Session Package – $250 (The “No Notes” version – see under single sessions above – is $205)
6 Session package – $490 (The “No Notes” version of this is $400)
Click HERE to schedule a session. Or email me at email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you!
"I love our sessions!"
“Specifically: your excellent listening skills, your deep compassion and willingness to adapt to wherever I am at the moment, your ability to help me arrive at my own insights, the intuitive guidance you share, and your knowledge of and wisdom/creativity in using the various tools for each issue.”
Shelly M. Smith
"I really like the session notes."
“They were thorough, yet not too long. I was able to let go into the session knowing I didn’t have to take notes and would still have the information I needed. I think that allowed me to be more present and got to greater lengths each session.”
Morganne K. Maher
"I feel like I can talk to you openly and honestly, and don't have to explain myself."
“I love that you combine practical tools and action steps with spirituality, meditation, goddesses, and all that good stuff. It’s right up my alley…I can be me, and you understand me.”